Sunday, March 13, 2016

No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake


Last week I had a little guest over at my place for a one-night stay. This little guest was none other than the little girl that my mother babysat for the past years since she was like 3 months' old??? Well, she has now grown into a fine little girl whom I still adore so much.  And so her mama "parked" her at my place for a 2-day-1-night stay, and I cooked her favourite noodle soup lunch, and we played baking in my humble kitchen.

Fun for her, and me as well!






Sinking her teeth into one slice of the Oreo Cheesecake once it was set and decorated.




No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Makes a 6-inch cake

Bottom base
90g digestive biscuits crumbs 
30g oreo biscuits crumbs 
65g butter (melted) 

Fillings
250g cream cheese 
60g sugar 
2 teaspoon gelatin (dissolve with 1 tablespoon hot water) 
170ml whipping cream 
14 individual pcs of oreo cookies (cream removed), crush with a rolling pin till you get a mixture of fine bits and chunky bits 

Deco (Optional)
Oreo cookies 

1. Mix the crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Spoon cookie base into baking pan and gently press to level base and keep in the fridge. (Do not press base hard as it might be hard and difficult to spoon out to eat)
2. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until soften, gradually beat in sugar until the sugar dissolve. 
3. Whisk the whipping cream in another bowl until thicken.
4. Mix the dissolved gelatin into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Fold in the in the whipped cream until everything well combine. Add in crushed oreo bits and fold in briefly.
5. Spoon oreo creamcheese mixture into baking pan, cover top of baking pan with cling wrap anf allow to chill in the fridge until set. Decorate with Oreo cookies or crushed cookies and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.