Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Durian Ice Cream


Finally back to making some cold sweet treats! Hubby reminded me some days back that we still have got some durian puree stashed away in our freezer, and he suggested making durian puree with them.   
We quickly did a search for an easy and eggless durian ice cream recipe and decided to give this recipe by Nasi Lemak Lover a try.  Turned out to be a real simple and good cold, creamy and yummy treat!  Now anyone can make durian ice cream at home.  Just blend and freeze, no need of an ice cream maker!

Blend and store in a clean and dry container


Freeze and dig in!



Durian Ice Cream (Blend & Freeze!)
Recipe by Nasi Lemak Lover

Durian flesh 350g
Sugar 4tbsp ** adjust accordingly - I used only 4 tsp
Fresh Milk 100ml
Fresh whipped cream 70g


1. Blend durian flesh, sugar and milk in a blender till smooth.
2. Add in fresh whipped cream and mix well.
3. Pour into a container and freeze overnight or until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.