Sunday, November 29, 2015

Avocado Cocoa Smoothie


Here's something for a hot Sunday :) Something cold, creamy and chocolatey!!!  My first try at making this drink and it was quite yummy I must say, except that I could not taste much of the avocado - it helped to only thicken the drink. Call this a chocolate smoothie or avocado cocoa smoothie? Try and decide for yourself :)



Avocado Cocoa Smoothie
Serves 2

1 ripe avocado
1 tbsp honey
360ml fresh milk
1 tbsp unsweetened covoa powder
8 ice cubes

1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend away.
2. Do a taste test. Add more honey to suit your own taste bud if the smoothie is not sweet enough. Likewise, add more milk if you want it more diluted.
3. Pour into serving glasses and serve rightaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.