Hubby wanted to have some western style dinner. He asked and he got it. I actually prefers that he lets me know what he wants so that I need not rack my brain on what to cook then.
Woot! These baked prawns were sure yummilicious! Fast and easy to do, and delicious they were. Baked these prawns to go along with grilled beef steak, pan seared scallops and foie gras. Yums!
8 pieces of fresh tiger prawns, butterflied and de-veinned
6 garlics (or more if desired), minced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp butter, melted
Ground black pepper
Chopped parsley (I did not have so I left it out and used thyme leaves instead)
1. Preheat oven to 180deg C.
2. Cut prawn whiskers and rinse prawns.
3. Butterfly the prawns by running a sharp knife down back of prawns, slicing deep enough to have it opened up. Remove intestinal tracts.
4. Place prawns on a baking tray and season with some salt and ground black pepper.
5. Mix together minced garlic and melted butter.
6. Add in half teaspoon garlic powder.
7. Sprinkle some ground black pepper into butter mixture and mix well. (You may add in chopped parsley if you have it)
8. Spoon garlic butter mixture onto butterflied prawns.