Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stir fry Sichuan Vegetable

Mum gave me 2 small packs of preserved sichuan vegetables which she bought from the market. I always order these vegetables when I patronise mixed vegetable rice stall.  So naturally I was happy when Mum passed me these.  There are no needs for expensive gifts by anyone. Simple things given by loved one warms the heart more than costly gifts :)


Even though these preserved vegetables could be consumed right away on its own, I prefer it warm.  I like it with garlic and minced meat!

One of my easy way out for simple lunch. I could have this with a bowl of porridge, anytime!

Stir fry Sichuan Vegetable

2 small packs of preserved sichuan vegetables (rinse 1 time under running water and drain)
4 garlics, minced
2 to 3 tbsp minced meat (I did not specifically weigh it, just scooped out as I like hehe!)
1 tbsp olive oil

1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add in the minced garlic and stir fry till slightly brown.
3. Add in minced meat and stir fry till cooked then stir in preserved sichuan vegetables till well mixed. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.