I guess this pizza recipe needs no introduction again because this is my 2nd attempt. Had no idea what to cook for dinner last weekend Saturday, and I had Hubby to propose. And yes, pizza was his choice of dinner for that night. So... I got together all the ready ingredients I have at home and got the pizza baking away in the oven in no time.
Crispy Thin Crust Pizza dough
Recipe by Jacqueline Liu
(Makes 2 12-inch pizza dough)
1 pkg (.25 oz) Active Dry Yeast (7g)
¼ tsp Sugar
¾ Cup Warm Water (170g)
1 ¾ Cups All Purpose Flour (224g)
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*tomato pasta sauce or tomato puree
**3 pcs ham, cut to small pcs
**5 slices of canned pineapples, cut to small pcs
**8 to 10 pcs of button mushrooms, sliced thinly
(Squeeze out the excess pineapple water and mix all ingredients together.)
***Shredded Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 8 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine all purpose flour, salt, olive oil.
3. Add the yeast mixture.
4. Add well.
5. Turn dough onto a floured surface. Knead for 2 minutes.
6. Let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
7. Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a 12” circle.
8. Slice ham, shredded cheese or any ingredients you like. (Spread a layer of pasta sauce over bread dough, leaving about 1.5cm of sides plain, spread cheese followed by ingredients, and final toppings with cheese again)
9. Place dough on pizza pan. Cover with your pizza sauce and toppings.
10. Bake at 500 Degree F (I baked at 230deg C for 25min) for 10 - 15 minutes.