Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Easy Coral Lettuce Salad

I love vegetables but somehow never really enjoyed eating salad. I prefer my vegetable blanched or stir fried. I love flavours so I can never stick to eating salad for a long time. Salad are so plain and boring lor ), at least for me lah.

The hubby requested for salad for last night's dinner. I needed to do something to spruce up the salad dinner. I did not want to feel like a cow feasting on a bowl of green veggies!!! Okay... I could add in this one thing to bring out more taste to that bowl of green thing. Tried and oh it was so so good.


Enjoyed the salad dinner tonight and wouldn't mind having this again :)

Secret to my yummy bowl of salad was adding in some homemade chicken floss. Hehe~

I love flavours.
I love colours too. :)

Easy Coral Lettuce Salad
For 2 to 3 person

2 bunches of coral lettuce or any salad veggie of your choice, washed and torn into smaller pcs
10 cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
1 hard boiled egg, cut into small bite sizes
2 tbsp of homemade chicken floss (for the tossing) + 1 tbsp (or more for the topping)
5 to 6 tbsp toasted sesame dressing (I use Kewpir brand)

1. Place coral lettuce in a mixing bowl, add toasted sesame dressing, mix and toss well.
2. Add in 2 tbsp chicken floss and mix well.
3. Spoon coral lettuce into serving bowls, place halved cherry tomatoes and hard boiled egg pieces on top of coral lettuce. Top with some chicken floss. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.