Monday, August 31, 2015

Air Fried Salmon with Garlic Powder & Italian Herbs




Air Fried Salmon with Garlic Powder & Italian Herbs

2 Salmon Fillets
Dash of salt
Garlic powder
Dash of black pepper
Italian Herbs

1. Wash and pat dry salmon fillets with kitchen towel.
2. Season fillets with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and Italian herbs, wrap with cling wrap and leave in fridge for 30min to an hour.

3. Preheat airfryer to 180deg C for 5min.
4. Put salmon fillets to airfry at 180deg C for 8 to 10min or till done. Serve immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.