Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Air Fried Salmon in Black Pepper Sauce


Told you we are into salmon nowadays ya! :P I even bought a book on seafood just for the fish recipes!

Starting to like eating fish meat now as compared to before. I guess my hubby has a little influence to me on that because he loves to eat fish.

Short short post here as I am hurrying for dinner. A hungry woman is an angry woman :P


Air Fried Salmon in Black Pepper Sauce

2 Salmon Fillets
SingLong black pepper sauce
Spring onions, sliced thinly

1. Wash and pat dry salmon fillets with a kitchen towel.
2. Preheat airfryer to 180deg C for 5min.


3. Put salmon fillets to airfry for 5min at 180deg C.
4. Open and brush on a thick layer of black pepper sauce onto front and black of salmon fish and continue to airfry for further 4min or till done.
5. Carefully remove salmon fillets and garnish with spring onions. Serve immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.