Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fried Rice with Preserved Olive Vegetable



Fried rice has always been one of my go to food whenever I do not want to eat takeaways and also am too lazy to whip up dishes. Fast and easy to whip up, no excuse not to stir fry some rice at home lor!

Okay... when Mum gives you a small tub of fried anchovies and roasted peanuts, have them as one of the sides for your fried rice and eat it. I also had a scoop of pork floss to go along with and this completed my meal.

Burp.

Be back soon. Hopefully. :)


Fried Rice with Preserved Olive Vegetable

1 bowl cooked rice
2 tbsp Chinese preserved olive vegetable
2 tbsp minced pork
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp light soy sauce
Fried onions, 1/2 tbsp (optional)
1 egg, beaten

1. Cook rice and set aside to let it cool. Loosen rice.
2. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in frying pan and fry egg, scrambled form till done. Dish out and set aside.


3. Heat 1 tbsp oil. Add in minced garlic and stir fry for awhile. Add in preserved olive vege and minced pork, stir fry til minced pork is half cooked.
4. Add in cooked rice and roughly stir to mix. Add in scrambled egg, fried onions and light soy sauce. Stir fry well till fragrant. Dish out and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.