Sunday, July 13, 2014

Chilled Baileys Cheesecake


With the bottle of baileys and blocks of cream cheese lying in my fridge, I decided to settle for a no-bake cheesecake with these.  Not only is it easy to do, no-bake cheesecakes make a wonderful and sinful sweet treat.  I love how fuss-free and quick it is to make no-bake cheesecakes, as compared to the bake ones!  Oh but well, I love cheesecakes, baked or no-bakes, I will just do it anyway!

Chilled Baileys Cheesecake
(Adapted from Grace Kitchen Corner but with slight changes/additions)

Recipe for 8 inches baking tin 

Bottom base: 
90g digestive biscuits crumbs (base was a little thick, so if you do not like thick base, you can half the amount of the digestive biscuit and oreo cookies)
30g oreo biscuits crumbs 
75g butter (melted) 

Fillings: 
250g cream cheese 
60g sugar 
15g Baileys Irish cream
2 teaspoon gelatin (dissolve with 1 tablespoon hot water) 
170ml whipping cream 

Method:
  1. Mix the crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press crumbs mixture onto bottom baking pan or little chef rings and keep in the fridge.
  2. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until soften, gradually beat in sugar until the sugar dissolve. Add in the Baileys mixture until well blended.
  3. Whisk the whipping cream in another bowl until thicken.
  4. Mix the dissolved gelatin into the Baileys mixture until well incorporated. Fold in the in the whipped cream until everything well combine.
  5. Pour into the baking pan and chill in the fridge until it set.
  6. After the cheesecake has set. Let it set in the fridge.
  7. Run a sharp knife at the edge of the cake pan and unmold when everything has set. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.