Saturday, July 18, 2015

Dragonfruit & Vanilla Greek Yoghurt Popsicles


Addicted to making popsicles and eating them, so I am making these yummy treats quite frequently.


These popsicles are definitely wat healthier than ice creams. No whipped cream and sugar. Are you in for popsicles??


Dragonfruit Vanilla Greek Yoghurt Popsicles

1 red dragonfruit, de-skin and cut into smaller pcs
3 tbsp Vanilla Greek yoghurt, for blending
Desired amount of Vanilla Greek yoghurt for swirling (optional)

1. Slice and place dragonfruit pcs and yoghurt into blender. Blend!


2. Spoon half tsp of yoghurt into empty popsicle mould. Spoon dragonfruit puree halfway into popsicle moulds. 



3. Add 1/2 tsp yoghurt and then top with puree. Do not fill to brim of mould as popsicle will "pop up" slightly when frozen.



4. Finally using a chopstick, dip into mould mixture and stir about slightly to create a swirl pattern.
5. Place into freezer.


6. When removing, wrap mould with a hot dish cloth / run mould (bottom part) under running water and carefully dislodge popsicles. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Janice, I definitely want one of your popsicles! The color is very attractive and it's nice to make a batch and store in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phong Hong! I'll be most happy to spare you some if you are here! These popsicles are currently our fave dessert treat at home :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome All to my little food blog & utmost thanks for your effort in leaving me a comment. Regardless of whether or not you have tried and tested my recipes shared here, do drop me a note - I definitely would like to hear from you :)

I would appreciate if you DO NOT SPAM here. Spams will be removed upon my review.

All images and contents within this site are the sole copyright of The Fussy Palate © 2014 - 2015
No images may be reproduced or used without prior consent.